HOW TO ENTER
Step 1: Create a 1-2 minute video about your business. They can be filmed using phone or video recorder. Please be mindful of lighting and sound. Professional quality is not required but we need to see/hear your video.
Be sure to include the following content in your video:
- Tell us about your business.
- Why did you choose the entrepreneurial path?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you provide exceptional customer service?
- What hurdles have you overcome to succeed as an entrepreneur?
- How does your business give back/contribute to the community?
- What are your future business plans?
- What advice would you give to people interested in starting their own business?
- Why is living and operating a business in a rural community a good fit for you?
- Which programs or services contributed to your business success?
Step 2: Create a Youtube Account and upload your video to it.
- Go to Youtube.com and click the Sign Up link.
- Complete the registration process including providing an e-mail address, password, and username.
- Once completed you will be signed in and at the top of the page is the “Upload” link
- Select the video you’d like to upload and start the upload process
- Once the video is uploaded you can move on to Step 3.
Step 3: Enter the Contest